Last week, I got to see about two thirds of How to Train Your Dragon 2. I’m not allowed to review it, but I can give you a basic impression. In short, I really liked what I saw. A lot. I thought the first film was pretty good, but this was richer and somehow more well-matured.
But it was only part of the film. I can’t judge the whole thing.
Much like this is only part of the new trailer. The whole thing will drop tomorrow.
How To Train Your Dragon 2 will hit US screens on June 13, and UK ones on July 4th. I think it’ll be worth the wait. I’m about two thirds sure.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014