A Chicago-based political action committee, Family-PAC has campaigned for voters to tell Representative Mike Smiddy to vote against last year’s proposed marriage equality bill, saying children raised by same-sex couples will “never know their real parents”. Family-PAC director Paul Caprio spoke in a robocall saying “Same-sex marriage denies children the right to know who their real parent is” and blaming said representative for taking $6,500 from “Chicago homosexuals” and asking “Who is Mike Smiddy representing? You or Chicago homosexuals?”
DNAinfo tells us that,
According to federal campaign finance filings, Family-PAC is funded in part by Richard Uihlein, CEO of packing material company Uline, investor Peter Huizenga, chairman of Huizenga Capital Management, and Bernard Bertsche, owner of hydraulics company Camcraft, based in Hanover Park.
Today, Oni Press got involved. Because they use Uline. Or rather, they did. In an open letter, they explain why they are stopping.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018