Hans Zimmer has headed up a rather unexpected collection of musicians to produce the score for The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Judging from what I saw last week, which was a good 30 minutes of the film, there’s a lot of interesting choices going on in the soundtrack.
Zimmer was speaking to the AP about his work on the film, and as Crave noted, he seemed to be saying the Sinister Six are in the film.
I suppose I don’t think it’s a secret anymore but suddenly the Sinister Six were sort of introduced into the movie because we had a theme for them and it became irresistible to go and shoot these scenes.
Well, that’s strange, not least because he suggests the theme came before the scenes.
Did they really write a Sinister Six music cue and then think, “Ah, to hell with it, let’s line them all up now?”
The six will presumably include Rhino, Electro, the Goblin, maybe The Lizard. We’ve seen add-ons for Doc Ock and The Vulture already in play. And the symbiote is knocking around at Oscorp too, in some gooey form or another.
My hunch is that Zimmer’s somehow misleading us, and not necessarily on purpose. You should sit tight for a big reveal soon, though. Very soon.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014