MoCCA Fest looks busier than ever in 2014, with more tablers carefully packed in than in previous years, and of course, there is the giant, looming colorful Charlie Brown float smiling benignly upon us all in the metal rafters of the armory.
It may seem impossible, but the Fest is even more full of BOOKS this year, covering nearly every inch of table space, and the tables themselves fully occupying the space. It was humming on Saturday, often too crowded to get down the aisles. But see for yourself. Here’s a photogallery of Day 1 of MoCCA Fest 2014:
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015