Not every comic book gets a massive media push for its launch.
But 20th Century Fox were kind enough to lend a hand to IDW’s licensed 24 comic, the prequel to the upcoming film 24: Live Another Day coming out on the 23rd April.
Which has meant a rapid advance sellout for issue 1 from the distributor to comic stores, well ahead of it actually going in sale. Which, as you well know, means a fast second print (cover above) to come out around three weeks later in May, with an extra two thousand copies for the shelf…
I think the speculators can start their engines on this one…
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018