Not every comic book gets a massive media push for its launch.
But 20th Century Fox were kind enough to lend a hand to IDW’s licensed 24 comic, the prequel to the upcoming film 24: Live Another Day coming out on the 23rd April.
Which has meant a rapid advance sellout for issue 1 from the distributor to comic stores, well ahead of it actually going in sale. Which, as you well know, means a fast second print (cover above) to come out around three weeks later in May, with an extra two thousand copies for the shelf…
I think the speculators can start their engines on this one…
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017