Bleeding Cool is lucky enough to have some kind friends around the world, and one of our chums in Sweden has regularly helped us find stories from their media that will be of interest to you guys.
In this latest case, it’s word on a couple of actresses who, according to Aftonbladet, have filmed screen tests for the upcoming Bond 24. This ties in entirely to the comments on a Scandinavian character that I related earlier in the Chiwetel Ejiofor story. It’s worth pointing out that it’s not new news either, with the report cited above coming in March and the same organ also reporting on the same actresses and same role back in February.
The two actresses named are Ida Engvoll And Disa Östrand. Here they are, in that order.
I will admit that, if I have ever seen either of them act, I can’t quite remember it now. Engvoll, Aftonbladet also tells us, has just won a role in Swedish film White Trash against Ola Rapace.
I dare say some non-Swedes also tested, or at least auditioned, but don’t be surprised to see one of the above take the stage when Eon hold their traditional start of production press conference later this year.
Thanks once again to Jonas for the pointer.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014