Though there is going to be a lot of tonal similarities between big screen Fargo and small screen Fargo, the TV show doesn’t feature characters or storylines from the movie.
So, what’s the point? Well, if you’re like that handful of people who’ve looked at me with pure confusion in their eyes, this featurette should help clue you in.
I’ve got a feeling that this is going to be good. The cast are certainly talented, and the Coen Bros. are supportive enough to have signed up as (at least notional) producers.
Fargo starts on FX on April 15th – two weeks today. Channel 4 will be screening it in the UK “shortly afterwards.” I’m guessing that following weekend.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014