If you play the Pathfinder roleplaying game but haven’t gotten around to buying the comics from Dynamite Entertainment… you may want to change that in May.
Pathfinder: City of Secrets #1 is written by Jim Zub with interior art by Leandro Oliveira and cover art by Genzoman, Carlos Gomez, Sean Izaakse and Steven Cummings and is hitting local comic stores in May 2014. This issue marks the beginning of a new adventure series and is the perfect starting point for new readers. Each issue also includes an exclusive Pathfinder Roleplaying Game encounter, sourcebook appendix, and a bonus removable playable tactical map/art poster.
The Pathfinder RPG game appendix for each issue of Pathfinder: City of Secrets beyond the first will include a special fan-created official Hero of Magnimar, chosen by the Paizo staff and illustrated by one of Dynamite’s artists. This is your chance to officially add your character to the Pathfinder universe, with game stats provided directly by Pathfinder’s professional game designers! Visit paizo.com/contests for more details on how to enter this exciting monthly contest and check back each month to see if YOUR hero made the cut!
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018