Now that Disney’s Bob Iger has copped to the existence of an in-development Incredibles sequel, Samuel L. Jackson has been given license to share what he knows. Or the most important scrap of what he knows, at least.
Every time I run into Brad [Bird] he always tells me Frozone is part of what’s going on, so I have to believe that… I guess they could be the Incredibles without Frozone, but I think Frozone would be a wonderful addition to what’s already there.
Jackson’s own personal interests in seeing the film lie elsewhere, apparently. He also said:
I’m just looking forward to seeing what Jack-Jack turned into.
That’s a good point. Will the sequel be set far enough ahead in time that Jack-Jack will have ‘settled’ into one super-identity or not? I’d guess not – the dynamic might not work so well if you shift the other kids ages along accordingly.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014