The first scene in Sony’s new Spider-sequel is a flashback to the Richard and Mary Parker storyline, but once that’s done, the screen is filled with a big, bright red logo.
If Marc Webb really wants to have locked-on shots tracking Spidey’s every swing, that snorricam style play in this clip is certainly better than the POV business in the first film.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens on April 18th in the UK, May 2nd in the US.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014