It’s so obvious now they mention it. Pretty much perfect, in fact. Whedonverse vet Amy Acker has been cast as Coulson’s beloved cellist in The Agents of SHIELD. I can almost see the cello between her knees now.
TV Guide have learned that the mystery woman, who had until now been out of the frame in a “little red haired girl fashion,” will be called Audrey. Google tells me that Audrey means “noble strength,” which are very Coulsonly traits.
I hope we get some good scenes between Clark Gregg and Acker. Could show us some new dimensions of Coulson.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014