One tells me,
“I was following the pricing on the Planetary Omnibus for a couple of weeks and it hovered around the £4o mark for weeks, then suddenly went to £55 and has stayed there. All the new omnibuses like JLA, Doom Patrol, JSA etc are all being offered at full price only, as are most of the new Marvel ones.”
And it does indeed seem to be the case across the board on new and upcoming products. The online seller has built it business on such discounts and in the past I’ve pointed out that, taking into consideration postage and handling, they will make a loss on some of the heavier high-end books they sell.
Well, not so much anymore it seems. Not now, anyway.
This may be good news for the bricks’n’mortar bookstores and comic stores now that this mighty competitor doesn’t want to compete anymore.
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017