Yeah, you’d think Spider-Man would be good at carrying packages across New York but I remember what happened when he tried to deliver some pizzas.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01rJBQ2IjbQ
To be fair, that’s a pretty smart marketing tie-in. A good match of product and character. The FX work looked nice and polished too, and they even found space for the obligatory in the last few seconds.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014