Okay, who of you remembers Nightwatch? All of you? None of you?
A Nineties Marvel character with his own book, he was a man turned superhero who had seen his own death in costume from the future, and was trapped in a time loop.
And, yes, it looked and posed just like Spawn.
Sadly he didn’t sell like Spawn and the book came to a swift conclusion and bar a couple of minor mentions, hasn’t been seen from since.
Until June, it appears. Where he will be popping up in She-Hulk.
Okay, can you have any more evidence that the nineties are back than this?
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018