Okay, who of you remembers Nightwatch? All of you? None of you?
A Nineties Marvel character with his own book, he was a man turned superhero who had seen his own death in costume from the future, and was trapped in a time loop.
And, yes, it looked and posed just like Spawn.
Sadly he didn’t sell like Spawn and the book came to a swift conclusion and bar a couple of minor mentions, hasn’t been seen from since.
Until June, it appears. Where he will be popping up in She-Hulk.
Okay, can you have any more evidence that the nineties are back than this?
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017