Okay, who of you remembers Nightwatch? All of you? None of you?
A Nineties Marvel character with his own book, he was a man turned superhero who had seen his own death in costume from the future, and was trapped in a time loop.
And, yes, it looked and posed just like Spawn.
Sadly he didn’t sell like Spawn and the book came to a swift conclusion and bar a couple of minor mentions, hasn’t been seen from since.
Until June, it appears. Where he will be popping up in She-Hulk.
Okay, can you have any more evidence that the nineties are back than this?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017