Okay, who of you remembers Nightwatch? All of you? None of you?
A Nineties Marvel character with his own book, he was a man turned superhero who had seen his own death in costume from the future, and was trapped in a time loop.
And, yes, it looked and posed just like Spawn.
Sadly he didn’t sell like Spawn and the book came to a swift conclusion and bar a couple of minor mentions, hasn’t been seen from since.
Until June, it appears. Where he will be popping up in She-Hulk.
Okay, can you have any more evidence that the nineties are back than this?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017