So Bleeding Cool ran a story on Friday, that Fox had been speaking to prominent movie directors and screenwriters, asking them if they’d be willing to take over the currently-in-pre-production Fantastic Four for a new shoot in six months. Which would mean new script, new director and recasting.
Our sources were impeccable. By which we mean those who had actually been approached by Fox for this gig.
We are in no doubt that Fox are going ahead with their current production plans with Fantastic Four.
Right now. But, last week we were also in no doubt that they’d been looking to junk it all. And these aren’t mutually exclusive notions.
It’s quite possible that no one they approached said yes. Bleeding Cool knows, directly, of two big names who said no.
- Eve Ewing and Kevin Libranda Launch New Riri Williams: Ironheart Series From Marvel in November - August 20, 2018
- Leah Moore’s Writer’s Commentary: Sherlock Holmes: The Vanishing Man #4 - August 20, 2018
- Diamond Reveals Image Comics CBLDF Uncensored Covers – and We Show Most of Them - August 20, 2018
- From Brian Patten to Alan Moore to Scott Snyder and Jason Aaron… - August 20, 2018
- Thought Bubble Debut: Finding Home by Hari Conner - August 20, 2018