So Bleeding Cool ran a story on Friday, that Fox had been speaking to prominent movie directors and screenwriters, asking them if they’d be willing to take over the currently-in-pre-production Fantastic Four for a new shoot in six months. Which would mean new script, new director and recasting.
Our sources were impeccable. By which we mean those who had actually been approached by Fox for this gig.
We are in no doubt that Fox are going ahead with their current production plans with Fantastic Four.
Right now. But, last week we were also in no doubt that they’d been looking to junk it all. And these aren’t mutually exclusive notions.
It’s quite possible that no one they approached said yes. Bleeding Cool knows, directly, of two big names who said no.
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes – From X-Men Blue To Batwoman - July 21, 2017
- The Cosplay, Stars And Parties Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On A Thursday In 125 Pictures - July 21, 2017
- Nerdcore Thursday With MC Chris AKA MC PeePants From ATHF - July 21, 2017
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017