So Bleeding Cool ran a story on Friday, that Fox had been speaking to prominent movie directors and screenwriters, asking them if they’d be willing to take over the currently-in-pre-production Fantastic Four for a new shoot in six months. Which would mean new script, new director and recasting.
Our sources were impeccable. By which we mean those who had actually been approached by Fox for this gig.
We are in no doubt that Fox are going ahead with their current production plans with Fantastic Four.
Right now. But, last week we were also in no doubt that they’d been looking to junk it all. And these aren’t mutually exclusive notions.
It’s quite possible that no one they approached said yes. Bleeding Cool knows, directly, of two big names who said no.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017