Green Team, Teen Trillionaires launched from DC Comics last year. Its sales were not good. It was the worst selling New 52 book and by the end it dropped off the Top 300 sales list.
But it was actually a decent comic book and it ended with one hell of a twist hat I understand will be followed up on by Teen Titans.
Some people considered buying the collection. But it seems orders on that were so low, that DC cancelled the collection outright, the first. Of course, the issues are available digitally. And in print you could pick issues up for less than a dollar each without difficulty. You could buy pages of original art for less than ten dollars. The cover for $33.
Since yesterday, that’s suddenly changing. All eight issues are now sold for $25, above cover price for the first time in ages. Copies put up at low prices are being snapped up.
Slowly, people are starting to realise, that id they do want to read this comic book, then this is the only way. And if there is any demand, then supply is going to be exhausted rather quickly. Because Green Team: Teen Trillionaires #1-#8? The rarest New 52 comic book to date…
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018
- Top 500 Ordered Comics in October 2018 – But What’s Up With Venom #7? - November 12, 2018