Beneath the Diamond Retailer Day, at the Aloft Hotel in the London Docklands, Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool are having their Press Day. I spied Bleeding Cool’s own Tom Huxley talking visually to Kieron Gillen, while others commandeered Max Brooks and Si Spurrier, while the svengali figure that is William Christensen looked on… all before tomorrow’s London Super Comic Con.
I told you it was looking like San Diego. Okay, Retailer Day about to begin. I wonder what I’ll learn?
Zenescope up first, in ten minutes.
- The New ‘Superboy Prime’ Look For Jonathan Kent? - November 16, 2018
- Green Lantern #2 Tops Advance Reorders – It Is To DIE For… - November 16, 2018
- Was Detective Comics Before Batman Cancelled Over Racial Concerns? - November 16, 2018
- Man Without Fear Without Danilo Beyruth? - November 16, 2018
- No Jar Jar Binks Chip Zdarsky Story For Star Wars: Age Of Republic? - November 16, 2018