Beneath the Diamond Retailer Day, at the Aloft Hotel in the London Docklands, Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool are having their Press Day. I spied Bleeding Cool’s own Tom Huxley talking visually to Kieron Gillen, while others commandeered Max Brooks and Si Spurrier, while the svengali figure that is William Christensen looked on… all before tomorrow’s London Super Comic Con.
I told you it was looking like San Diego. Okay, Retailer Day about to begin. I wonder what I’ll learn?
Zenescope up first, in ten minutes.
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018
- Marvel Finally Reveals What ‘T’Challa’ Actually Means - August 18, 2018
- You Can Find All Sorts of Things on Reddit in the Marvel Universe - August 18, 2018
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018