Beneath the Diamond Retailer Day, at the Aloft Hotel in the London Docklands, Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool are having their Press Day. I spied Bleeding Cool’s own Tom Huxley talking visually to Kieron Gillen, while others commandeered Max Brooks and Si Spurrier, while the svengali figure that is William Christensen looked on… all before tomorrow’s London Super Comic Con.
I told you it was looking like San Diego. Okay, Retailer Day about to begin. I wonder what I’ll learn?
Zenescope up first, in ten minutes.
- DC Comics Reveals a New Muslim Superhero, Night Pilot - February 21, 2018
- Riri Williams is Shortlisted for a Nobel Prize in the Marvel Universe - February 21, 2018
- The Two Most Disturbing Images From Infinity Prime Countdown (SPOILERS) - February 21, 2018
- I Guess Catwoman and Poison Ivy Aren’t Netflix Chillers Any More (Batman #41 Spoilers) - February 21, 2018
- Mephisto, Mary Jane and the Red Goblin in Today’s Amazing Spider-Man #796 (SPOILERS) - February 21, 2018