Beneath the Diamond Retailer Day, at the Aloft Hotel in the London Docklands, Avatar Press, owners of Bleeding Cool are having their Press Day. I spied Bleeding Cool’s own Tom Huxley talking visually to Kieron Gillen, while others commandeered Max Brooks and Si Spurrier, while the svengali figure that is William Christensen looked on… all before tomorrow’s London Super Comic Con.
I told you it was looking like San Diego. Okay, Retailer Day about to begin. I wonder what I’ll learn?
Zenescope up first, in ten minutes.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018