It’s time, folks. Saturday 9am PT, Noon ET, 4pm GMT…
Though you might want to be there two hours early.
The EPIC Registration landing page will open at 7:00 AM (PT) for you to enter your personal registration code and authorize your device to enter the waiting room.
Your personal registration code and link to the landing page will be sent to you via email at least 24 hours prior to the start of the sale. You can also access your registration code by logging in to your Member ID account and selecting the “Registration Info” tab. We suggest you add email@example.com
as an approved/authorized sender to your email account.
You must authorize your registration code prior to 9:00 AM (PT) on March 15. The EPIC Registration waiting room will close for entry at 9:00 AM (PT).
You may have some reading to do. Such as the Comic-Con 2014 Open Online Registration instructions or catch up with Toucan, the Official Blog of Comic-Con International, WonderCon, and APE.
But they do warn…
Please keep in mind that not all eligible attendees will be able to purchase a badge during Open Online Registration. There are far more eligible attendees than badges available. You can increase your chances of obtaining a badge by reading all of the instructions carefully and having your personal information ready on the day of the sale.
And if you still don’t get in, there’s always James Earl Jones…
In other San Diego Comic Con related deadline news, Monday is the deadline for submitting works to be considered for the Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards.
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018