A new clone is in town, and EW has the first look at Tatiana Maslany’s latest transformative Orphan Black performance.
We meet Jennifer Fitzsimmons in season 2, and as the photo above and video below shows, she’s in pretty dire straits, not unlike the German clone, Katjia, we met briefly in season one and where many fear Cosima is headed for in the near future.
Most intriguing in her “video diary”? Jennifer may be connected to the larger conspiracy of Neolution: “Every week the Dyad tries a new treatment. Nothing works. I’m just getting sicker,” she says. “Dr. Leekie said he can help, but he lied.”
Oooooh. Looks like Jennifer may not be long for this world.
Orphan Black returns for season 2 on BBC America on Saturday, April 19th.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014