Looks like Maggie Grace is ready to get taken… yet again. The star of the first two surprise hit action flicks will return for Taken 3, according to Deadline. What’s Liam Neeson’s purpose in these movies without a daughter to protect, after all?
Actually, maybe she won’t get kidnapped this time around, as Neeson previously revealed his condition for reprising his Bryan Mills character: “I’ll do it… but only as long as nobody gets Taken.”
Ok, so they’ll have to find something else to do this time around. I vote for Father of the Bride-style rom com. With Forest Whitaker as the villain, ie sassy wedding planner.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014