This Saturday, the Cartoon Art Museum in San Francisco will have special guest JH Williams III popping by to their Sandman exhibition for a presentation from 7pm to 9pm. This is the print of his work being made available exclusively to attendees. Tickets can be bought here. Including dinner with JH if you’re feeling better.
Williams will talk about his process on Sandman: Overture and will discuss his experiences working on this historic book, as well as giving us a glimpse into the future. Original artwork from the first two issues of Sandman: Overture will be on display as the Cartoon Art Museum approaches the finale of its Sandman retrospective Grains of Sand, which will be held over through April 27, 2014.
That’s right folk, he’s dropping off the full art for the long awaited Sandman Overture #2. Pages will be hung in the gallery next week, but photos will be banned until March 26th, the release date of the comic book.
However those attending on Saturday will get a sneak peek as JH Williams will have the whole issue in his portfolio… Bleeding Cool’s David Dissanayake will be on the scene!
- Who Will Be the First to Cosplay as Batman: Damned’s Homestuck Girl? - September 19, 2018
- Meet Xandra – the Daughter of Professor X and Lilandra Neramani - September 19, 2018
- How The First Page of Batman: Damned #1 Does Killing Joke, Dark Knight and Arkham Asylum In One - September 19, 2018
- Rick & Morty Return to the Cronenberg Dimension in Oni Press’ December 2018 Solicits - September 19, 2018
- Comedy Central’s #CancelSouthPark Ads Come to DC Comics - September 19, 2018