Well, this is a rather sad picture, all things considered. It was posted to the Slates For Sarah Facebook, a collection of shots from the sets of film and TV projects with the clapperboards marked up in tribute to Sarah Jones, a camera tech recently killed in an on-location accident while shooting Midnight Rider. You may wish to read, for one example, the epitaph that Variety published yesterday.
God, I hope this leads to safer working practices and expectations on film sets if nothing else.
And, you know, it’s only a small thing set against those tragic circumstances, but this image shows us Matt Ryan in his Constantine kit, surrounded by his collaborators.
Thanks to Coming Soon for the heads up. And if this draws one more pair of eyes to Slates For Sarah, and that bit more attention to the need for better protective procedures for film crew, then great.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014