On paper, this scene from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is somewhat better than the armoured truck chase in Spider-Man 3. There’s all the extra business with the bouncing plutonium that adds a bit of pizazz. In execution… it’s rather similar. Bizarrely so.
This comes from the top of the movie, in those four minutes of screening that we’re told Paul Giamatti will be getting. Will the CG-suited Rhino rack up more screen time or will that be it for the character until Sinister Six or, maybe, Amazing Spider-Man 3 comes along?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014