Negan’s forces, assaulting Rick’s forces. People die. You’ll be expecting that.
People make decisions, over which side they are on. You’ll be expecting that too.
What you might not be expecting is the ending. I wasn’t. As I was reading, I was clear in my mind as to where this was leading up.
And then… something else happened.
If you’re a Walking Dead fan like I am, it may obsess your mind for the next two weeks until the next issue. It has already started.
There is one way out that I can see. Of course, explaining it would reveal the cliffhanger ending.
So I am enacting Dan Slott Protocols. A gradual building of spoilers through the day, updating this article, discussing as we go.
But for now, for those lucky enough to have picked up a copy this morning, hidden in the white text that follows, I’m thinking “pick an arrow, any arrow…”
SPOILER UPDATE x1: Time to weaponise those zombies… say remember when the Crossed wanked on bullets?
Sorry, what was I thinking, revisit that spoiler line, “Pick a bolt, any bolt…”
SPOILER UPDATE x2: Time to choose sides?
FINAL SPOILER UPDATE x3:
Zombie Rick? Or a switched bolt?
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018
- Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die Gets a #0 and a #1 in Chapterhouse Solicits September 2018 - June 22, 2018