Yesterday, we ran news on Infinity Man And The Forever People, a title that seemed to have been been semi-predicted in a post a week ago by an anonymous poster on the popular forum 4chan, along with a bunch of other projects.
We didn’t run that rumour at the time, unlike some, because I wasn’t able to verify any of it to my satisfaction. The same happened with other predictions about the post-Forever Evil DC landscape. But the confirmation of Forever People felt it was at least worth mentioning, if nothing else
Today that’s been blown out of the water completely. And why? Because Tako has posted.
And Tako knows. And is laughing. He writes.
batman and ra’s al ghul #32. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
trinity of sin: pandora #12. it was not silently cancelled. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
infinity man and the forever people #1
harley quinn #0 director’s-cut
As always, my money is on Tako. Also, you know, I’ve been able to independently verify it myself. Which is always nice…
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018