Yesterday, we ran news on Infinity Man And The Forever People, a title that seemed to have been been semi-predicted in a post a week ago by an anonymous poster on the popular forum 4chan, along with a bunch of other projects.
We didn’t run that rumour at the time, unlike some, because I wasn’t able to verify any of it to my satisfaction. The same happened with other predictions about the post-Forever Evil DC landscape. But the confirmation of Forever People felt it was at least worth mentioning, if nothing else
Today that’s been blown out of the water completely. And why? Because Tako has posted.
And Tako knows. And is laughing. He writes.
batman and ra’s al ghul #32. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
trinity of sin: pandora #12. it was not silently cancelled. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
infinity man and the forever people #1
harley quinn #0 director’s-cut
As always, my money is on Tako. Also, you know, I’ve been able to independently verify it myself. Which is always nice…
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018