Yesterday, we ran news on Infinity Man And The Forever People, a title that seemed to have been been semi-predicted in a post a week ago by an anonymous poster on the popular forum 4chan, along with a bunch of other projects.
We didn’t run that rumour at the time, unlike some, because I wasn’t able to verify any of it to my satisfaction. The same happened with other predictions about the post-Forever Evil DC landscape. But the confirmation of Forever People felt it was at least worth mentioning, if nothing else
Today that’s been blown out of the water completely. And why? Because Tako has posted.
And Tako knows. And is laughing. He writes.
batman and ra’s al ghul #32. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
trinity of sin: pandora #12. it was not silently cancelled. LOL 4CHAN LOLOLOLOLOLOL
infinity man and the forever people #1
harley quinn #0 director’s-cut
As always, my money is on Tako. Also, you know, I’ve been able to independently verify it myself. Which is always nice…
- Marvel to Announce Neil Gaiman Back on Miracleman at Cup O’ Joe on Friday? - July 19, 2018
- Liam Sharp to Let Cat Out of The Bag Today at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 27 Articles From Comic-Con Wednesday - July 19, 2018
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018