They had their supporting cast in place, and now they have their iZombie. The CW comic book adaptation pilot from Veronica Mars’ Rob Thomas has cast New Zealand actress Rose McIver in the lead role, according to THR.
McIver will play Liv in the adaptation of the DC comic book of the same name, a med student who transforms into a zombie. She takes a job in the coroner’s office in order to have easy access to the brains she must now consume to survive, but finds herself unwittingly drawn into solving the crimes that led to some of the bodies’ deaths when she begins to see their memories after eating their brains. Fair price to pay, I’d say.
She’ll be flanked by Malcolm Goodwin, David Anders and Alexandra Krosney, who play her reluctant police partner, the rich kid villain and her bewildered best friend, respectively.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014