From today’s All-New X-Men. Spoilers if you don’t want to see anything at all coming, but this is an early panel from an early page.
Where Angela has been doing… well, what Angela does best. Fighting.
And then we get a little interstellar communication with the rest of the Guardians.
Angela doesn’t really joke a lot, does she?
You know, it’s been discussed... I get the feeling this might just make it happen.
All-New X-Men #24 is published today, from Marvel. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who will be setting up stall at London Super Comic Con this weekend, with Garry Leach, Pete Hogan and Yanick Paquette in tow!
- DC Comics to Ship Batman: Damned with Special Care to Prevent Damages - August 15, 2018
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018