From today’s All-New X-Men. Spoilers if you don’t want to see anything at all coming, but this is an early panel from an early page.
Where Angela has been doing… well, what Angela does best. Fighting.
And then we get a little interstellar communication with the rest of the Guardians.
Angela doesn’t really joke a lot, does she?
You know, it’s been discussed... I get the feeling this might just make it happen.
All-New X-Men #24 is published today, from Marvel. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who will be setting up stall at London Super Comic Con this weekend, with Garry Leach, Pete Hogan and Yanick Paquette in tow!
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018