From today’s All-New X-Men. Spoilers if you don’t want to see anything at all coming, but this is an early panel from an early page.
Where Angela has been doing… well, what Angela does best. Fighting.
And then we get a little interstellar communication with the rest of the Guardians.
Angela doesn’t really joke a lot, does she?
You know, it’s been discussed... I get the feeling this might just make it happen.
All-New X-Men #24 is published today, from Marvel. Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Who will be setting up stall at London Super Comic Con this weekend, with Garry Leach, Pete Hogan and Yanick Paquette in tow!
- Kieron Gillen and Christos Gage for Avatar Comics’ August 2018 Solicitations - May 21, 2018
- Beyonders, Volition, and Hot Lunch Special Launch in AfterShock August 2018 Solicits - May 21, 2018
- What Will Hal Jordan Discover About the Future of the DC Multiverse? (SPOILERS) - May 21, 2018
- The Hunt for the Signing Tickets at Anime Central 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Amazon to Announce Something Epic for ComiXology - May 21, 2018