DC Comics and Warner Bros have revealed the full Flash uniform that Grant Gustin will be wearing on the new CW pilot.
The Flash’s costume was designed by three-time Oscar winner Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costume for Arrow and whose motion picture credits include Academy Awards for her work on Alice in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago, as well as seven additional Oscar® nominations for films such as Snow White and the Huntsman, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and Sleepy Hollow, among others.
“I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash’s iconic suit,” said pilot director/executive producer David Nutter (Arrow, Game of Thrones).
The Flash pilot is in production now.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018