DC Comics and Warner Bros have revealed the full Flash uniform that Grant Gustin will be wearing on the new CW pilot.
The Flash’s costume was designed by three-time Oscar winner Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costume for Arrow and whose motion picture credits include Academy Awards for her work on Alice in Wonderland, Memoirs of a Geisha and Chicago, as well as seven additional Oscar® nominations for films such as Snow White and the Huntsman, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street and Sleepy Hollow, among others.
“I hope the fans who treasure the character are as excited as we are by what costume designer Colleen Atwood has achieved with this latest version of The Flash’s iconic suit,” said pilot director/executive producer David Nutter (Arrow, Game of Thrones).
The Flash pilot is in production now.
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 New York Giants - February 25, 2018
- Arrow Season 6: Stephen Amell Rocking it Old School - February 25, 2018
- Meet Jim Lee, this Afternoon, in Front of Vons… Selling Girl Scout Cookies - February 25, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: Has Jefferson Learned About Anissa’s Powers? - February 25, 2018
- Darkseid vs Doomsday in Newest DC Versus - February 25, 2018