Perfect Sisters is the directorial debut of Stan Brooks, a longtime producer of melodrama-stoking, sensation-seeking TV programs like Sordid Lives and Hollywood Scandals. You’ll see that pedigree showing through, I’m afraid, though there is something undeniably intriguing about the central story here.
Wow, that Twilight line was tin-eared. Or maybe kids that age do talk like that these days. I’m some decades out, maybe some million miles out of touch.
Anyway, that does look like the sort of ridiculous indulgence I’ll run through Netflix on a Sunday morning, eventually. I’m almost kind of looking forward to it.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014