Dan Miller is a plant biologist working with a small team perfecting an accelerated plant growth process. When things start to go wrong, Los Angeles finds itself careening toward unforeseen disaster.
But Hawkins doesn’t want to appear biased.
“Wildfire came out of an obsession I had researching genetically modified food. When I discovered that both pro and con are shamelessly lying and covering up facts I wanted to do something fun, but rooted in the core science of what they’re doing and the debate. This is basically a disaster story unlike any before!”
Basically, he’s against everyone.
- Michael Northrop on How Being a Sports Reporter Led to Writing ‘Dear Justice League’ - February 19, 2018
- Ridley Pearson’s Super Sons Graphic Novel Will See Refugees Come to Denver, Lincoln and Nebraska - February 19, 2018
- Superman of Smallville by Art Franco and Baltazar – With a Dad Who Looks Like Josh Snyder - February 19, 2018
- Batman: Overdrive – a Comic With a Millennial Bruce Wayne - February 19, 2018
- DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis Introduces Mera But Stars Bumblebee - February 19, 2018