Dan Miller is a plant biologist working with a small team perfecting an accelerated plant growth process. When things start to go wrong, Los Angeles finds itself careening toward unforeseen disaster.
But Hawkins doesn’t want to appear biased.
“Wildfire came out of an obsession I had researching genetically modified food. When I discovered that both pro and con are shamelessly lying and covering up facts I wanted to do something fun, but rooted in the core science of what they’re doing and the debate. This is basically a disaster story unlike any before!”
Basically, he’s against everyone.
- Can You Ghostwrite a Light-Hearted Book About Plane Hijacking and Being a Refugee? - August 20, 2018
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018
- Gerry Duggan Writes to Retailers About Dead Rabbit and Analog - August 20, 2018
- Malorie Blackman, Joy Wilkinson, Pete McTighe, Vinay Patel, and Ed Hime to Write for Jodie Whittaker’s Doctor Who Season 13 - August 20, 2018