CBS’ new series Battle Creek, from Vince Gilligan and David Shore, is about a pair of crime solvers (sounds familiar) and now it’s got its two leading men locked in. Dean Winters had been set to play Russ Agnew a few weeks back, and today it’s been announced that Josh Duhamel will join him, playing FBI agent Milton Chamberlain.
And like the duo that just finished their story over on HBO, Winters’ Agnew and Duhamel’s Chamberlin will be two very different men, often clashing on how to approach cases as they try to clean up the streets of Battle Creek, MI:
Together, they must answer the question: Is cynicism, guile and deception enough to clean up the semi-mean streets of Battle Creek, Mich., in the face of a complete lack of resources? Or is the exact opposite — it takes naiveté, trust and a boatload of resources — actually true?
It was just announced that Bryan Singer will direct the pilot episode. The series already has a 13-episode series order.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014