Yes, that’s really what the title says. It is quite a wacky concept, based on central character Scarlett’s teenage stint as a kidnap victim, making her prone to martial arts training. But it’s all by Des Taylor and it really is rather eye-catching. So enjoy the trailer and watch out for Scarlett Couture when it releases on October 15th in the Autumn from Titan Comics.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015