After seeing an extended clip of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, attendees at the Marvel panel at SXSW were handed one of three hundred copies of this SXSW photo variant cover of Winter Soldier: The Bitter March.
Though Moisés Chiullan’s copy looks a bit dinged. Might want to look for a different copy to flip on eBay…
And we’re to look for a Captain America Experience app with AR that works with all Winter Soldier posters… and to wait until the end of the movie for something special.
Like you weren’t going to anyway.
- Image Comics Expo Announcements That Went MIA, Lost and Found - February 20, 2018
- Black Panther Joins a New Avengers #1 by Jason Aaron and Ed McGuinness - February 20, 2018
- Mindless Speculation: Todd McFarlane to Announce a Black Mirror Comic at Image Expo? - February 20, 2018
- Marvel Promises a Fresh Start in May 2018 … Ghost Rider, Ant-Man and the Wasp, She-Hulk, Thor and a Gold Hammer… - February 20, 2018
- Tomorrow’s Image Expo Delays Image Plus #7 by a Fortnight - February 20, 2018