After seeing an extended clip of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, attendees at the Marvel panel at SXSW were handed one of three hundred copies of this SXSW photo variant cover of Winter Soldier: The Bitter March.
Though Moisés Chiullan’s copy looks a bit dinged. Might want to look for a different copy to flip on eBay…
And we’re to look for a Captain America Experience app with AR that works with all Winter Soldier posters… and to wait until the end of the movie for something special.
Like you weren’t going to anyway.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018