After seeing an extended clip of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, attendees at the Marvel panel at SXSW were handed one of three hundred copies of this SXSW photo variant cover of Winter Soldier: The Bitter March.
Though Moisés Chiullan’s copy looks a bit dinged. Might want to look for a different copy to flip on eBay…
And we’re to look for a Captain America Experience app with AR that works with all Winter Soldier posters… and to wait until the end of the movie for something special.
Like you weren’t going to anyway.
- Antarctic Launches Plush and Rags in August 2018 Solicits - May 22, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Rodman Comics Has an Identity Crisis - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics Solicitations for August 2018 – Frankensteined So Far - May 22, 2018
- The Full DC Comics Catalogue for August 2018 - May 21, 2018
- Frank Miller and John Romita’s Superman: Year One for DC’s Black Label is Late Already - May 21, 2018