Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man – as well as being an animated TV show, and a print comic, will also launch in Marvel’s Infinity line, a series of digital comics in the decampi style, with layered panels over panels.
Oh and it will be free. And will come with it’s own Marvel kid-dedicated App.
— Real Geek Dad (@RealGeekDad) March 9, 2014
#MarvelSXSW Infinite Comics: new kid-friendly Ultimate Spider-Man series launching w dedicated kid-friendly app. FREE
— Moisés Chiullan (@moiseschiu) March 9, 2014
Announced at SXSW, creators include the TV show writer Eugene Son, the clearly underused Matt Kindt, Cullen Bunn, Tim Seeley, JL Mast, Geoffrey Beulieu, Luciano Vecchio and Soutchey Leimetry.
Available first in English, it will then be published digitally in ten other languages.
- July 4th 2018 Will be a Monster Wednesday for Comic Stores - June 25, 2018
- The Bleak Depressing Power Of The Drunken Bakers - June 25, 2018
- A New Superman Comic From Dan DiDio and Shane Davis? - June 25, 2018
- Simone Bianchi to Create Marvel Masterpieces Trading Card for Upper Deck - June 25, 2018
- Everything Wrong With Benedict Cumberbatch as Dominic Cummings in Channel 4 ‘Take Control’ Brexit Drama Screenshot - June 25, 2018