Marvel Universe Ultimate Spider-Man – as well as being an animated TV show, and a print comic, will also launch in Marvel’s Infinity line, a series of digital comics in the decampi style, with layered panels over panels.
Oh and it will be free. And will come with it’s own Marvel kid-dedicated App.
— Real Geek Dad (@RealGeekDad) March 9, 2014
#MarvelSXSW Infinite Comics: new kid-friendly Ultimate Spider-Man series launching w dedicated kid-friendly app. FREE
— Moisés Chiullan (@moiseschiu) March 9, 2014
Announced at SXSW, creators include the TV show writer Eugene Son, the clearly underused Matt Kindt, Cullen Bunn, Tim Seeley, JL Mast, Geoffrey Beulieu, Luciano Vecchio and Soutchey Leimetry.
Available first in English, it will then be published digitally in ten other languages.
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018