Here’s an ad for today’s comic book signing by Tommy Lee Edwards of his new comic book, Vandroid, at Ssalesfish Comics in North Carolina.
And, yes, as it says, if you buy a copy of Vandroid #1, his new comic from Dark Horse Comics, he will sign that book and give you a dollar for your trouble.
It’s become a little more common for comic book creators to charge for autographs at signing events. We’re pleased to see that Tommy Lee Edwards is reversing that trend.
- Gerard Way Returns to Marvel Comics for Spider-Geddon - May 22, 2018
- Marvel to Let People Know What on Earth ‘X-Classified’ is… in June - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Launches Midnight Release Parties for Fantastic Four #1, for 57th Anniversary - May 22, 2018
- Marvel Comics to Publish Star Wars: Beckett in August - May 22, 2018
- Phil Noto is the New Artist on Daredevil in August - May 22, 2018