Here’s an ad for today’s comic book signing by Tommy Lee Edwards of his new comic book, Vandroid, at Ssalesfish Comics in North Carolina.
And, yes, as it says, if you buy a copy of Vandroid #1, his new comic from Dark Horse Comics, he will sign that book and give you a dollar for your trouble.
It’s become a little more common for comic book creators to charge for autographs at signing events. We’re pleased to see that Tommy Lee Edwards is reversing that trend.
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018