Here’s an ad for today’s comic book signing by Tommy Lee Edwards of his new comic book, Vandroid, at Ssalesfish Comics in North Carolina.
And, yes, as it says, if you buy a copy of Vandroid #1, his new comic from Dark Horse Comics, he will sign that book and give you a dollar for your trouble.
It’s become a little more common for comic book creators to charge for autographs at signing events. We’re pleased to see that Tommy Lee Edwards is reversing that trend.
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018
- Declan Shalvey to Help Out Steve McNiven on Return Of Wolverine? - August 17, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary on A Clash Of Kings #12 from Dynamite - August 17, 2018
- Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover Credit Switcheroo - August 17, 2018
- More DC Comics Variant Covers for September 2018 from Francesco Mattina, Kaare Andrews, Mark Brooks and More - August 17, 2018