Regular readers at Bleeding Cool know that we enjoy the Marvel AR App, often filming it direct and shoving it on YouTube. Indeed Marvel execs have let it be known that they enjoy our coverage of the Marvel AR App as well – and complain when we miss a few weeks.
Well, at SXSW, Marvel announced some new updates to the App, which lets Marvel serve up multimedia content with your comics.
It’s faster. There’s more 3D stuff. And there’s an increase in the amount of contenbt being delivered. It has been noticed that some of that had dropped off, with some Marvel AR titles having nothing but a “story so far” feauture. Which is the DVD feature equivalent of having a chapter menu.
Anyway, he’s how it’s looking now…
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018
- Antarctic Press Seeks Superhero Submissions for the Superverse - May 25, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Is Now in Diamond Previews: Adventure Van and Blastosaurus - May 25, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell Covers to X-Classified #1 Cancelled - May 25, 2018