Regular readers at Bleeding Cool know that we enjoy the Marvel AR App, often filming it direct and shoving it on YouTube. Indeed Marvel execs have let it be known that they enjoy our coverage of the Marvel AR App as well – and complain when we miss a few weeks.
Well, at SXSW, Marvel announced some new updates to the App, which lets Marvel serve up multimedia content with your comics.
It’s faster. There’s more 3D stuff. And there’s an increase in the amount of contenbt being delivered. It has been noticed that some of that had dropped off, with some Marvel AR titles having nothing but a “story so far” feauture. Which is the DVD feature equivalent of having a chapter menu.
Anyway, he’s how it’s looking now…
- From East Asian to Caucasian – Psylocke Switches Back on Wednesday - August 17, 2018
- Court Places 3-Year Restraining Order on Keya Morgan to Stay Away from Stan Lee - August 17, 2018
- All The Reasons Batman’s Atheism Doesn’t Make Sense – and One That Does - August 17, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – 17th August 2018 – Batman, Justice League, and WicDiv Top Chart - August 17, 2018
- The Ugly Side of Comics: The Golden Age – Michael Davis, From The Edge - August 17, 2018