Regular readers at Bleeding Cool know that we enjoy the Marvel AR App, often filming it direct and shoving it on YouTube. Indeed Marvel execs have let it be known that they enjoy our coverage of the Marvel AR App as well – and complain when we miss a few weeks.
Well, at SXSW, Marvel announced some new updates to the App, which lets Marvel serve up multimedia content with your comics.
It’s faster. There’s more 3D stuff. And there’s an increase in the amount of contenbt being delivered. It has been noticed that some of that had dropped off, with some Marvel AR titles having nothing but a “story so far” feauture. Which is the DVD feature equivalent of having a chapter menu.
Anyway, he’s how it’s looking now…
- Poison Ivy Comes to Batman This Week… (Batman #41 Preview) - February 19, 2018
- Dark Horse Comics to Publish Super Mario Encyclopaedia - February 19, 2018
- “What We Did Today is Going to Change DC Comics Forever,” Says John Cunningham (VIDEO) - February 19, 2018
- Marie Lu to Adapt Her Own Batman Novel, Nightwalker, as a Graphic Novel - February 19, 2018
- A Teenage Wonder Woman Becomes a Refugee in Laurie Halse Anderson’s ‘Tempest Tossed’ - February 19, 2018