Okay, so it was probably “Happy” and not “Hoppy”.
The revelation on Wednesday over what seem to be some key scenes from the final issues of the weekly series, Future’s End seem to have caused quite a flutter.
The Free Comic Book Day version shows a number of supercharacters controlled by the OMAC spy network of Brother Eye, with Wonder Woman doing a Ladytron cosplay in the foreground.
But in an image, sent to Bleeding Cool from the Future’s End writer’s room, keen eyes spotted more than was intended to be seen by us. That could reveal the very end of Future’s End, a year before publication.
So, you know, SPOILERS.
And, yes, it seems that a a result of the events in Future’s End #47 we will have a Happy Five Years Later, rather than a Marvel Family Rabbit, as Batman Beyond pulls the plug on Brother Eye.
Or will he?
They are still well ahead to change things. It’s not like there’s no precedent, the Comics Buyer’s Guide revealed that the identity of Monarch in Armageddon 2001, then the far future, was to be Captain Atom. So DC simply changed it, to Hawk.
So… will history repeat itself? After all, it is the future…
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018