We get a lot of previews and press releases here… but I have to say that this line sent out with the preview for Quantum And Woody #9 may be one of my favorites of all time:
If robo-criminals are the disease, Quantum and Woody are the cough drop! Bring a napkin because things are going to get sticky when the world’s worst superhero team deals with “Crooked Lives, Present Tense,” beginning on April 2nd in Quantum and Woody #9!
Normally I’d write up something saying that it’s from Valiant, its written by James Asmus, drawn by Kano and cover by Tom Fowler… but the truth is that line says it all. So I’m just going to give you the synopsis and the images.
There’s a new scourge sweeping the streets of the nation’s capital – robots(!!!) – and Quantum and Woody are on the case! (Or at least they’re supposed to be.) Eric needs to know he can trust Woody – and that means Woody needs to get a job, open a bank account, sign up for a library card, and do all the things a responsible adult does. But when a new gang of rogue mad-scientist super-criminals launch a wave of robo-crime, will Woody stop them…or join them? Plus: EDISON’S RADICAL ACQUISITIONS are back…and they’d like a word or two about their goat, please.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018