Thanks to Game, the UK video game retailer, and a pair of beady eyes that lurk around the Neogaf forums, the first details of the new Rocksteady Batman game, Arkham Knight, have leaked out a few hours early.
So here they are. A cover for the game, and a description. As you’ll see, a Game pre-order will get you some exclusive Harley Quinn business into the bargain and – for the first time in the series – the Batmobile will be driveable.
In the explosive finale to the Arkham series, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city he is sworn to protect. The Scarecrow returns to unite an impressive roster of super villains, including Penguin, Two-Face and Harley Quinn, to destroy The Dark Knight forever.
Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady’s uniquely designed version of the Batmobile, which is drivable for the first time in the franchise. The addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Batman Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City.
Be The Batman.
Well, we’ll see how final this finale is. I wouldn’t be at all surprised to be sharing a press release about a more final finale and a newly-flyable Batwing in, say, 15 or 18 months.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014