Under the Dome got kinda ridiculous kinda fast over the course of its first season, but it got great ratings. And despite the fact that it really has very little in common with the Stephen King novel anymore, the author is actually becoming more involved with the show’s second season.
He wrote the first episode, and a video of him on set as production begins today has been released, showing him “tweeting” and getting great WiFi on his typewriter. Who needs all that new-fangled technology?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVNCz6DePAQ
That’s Barbie (Mike Vogel) and Joe (Colin Ford) with him. Under the Dome comes back for season 2 on June 30th on CBS and will reportedly begin killing characters off immediately.
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014