In May, there’s no listing. The final issue, Superior Spider-Man Team Up appears to be out in April with the following solicitation,
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #12
Kevin Shinick (W) • Marco Checchetto (A)
Cover by Paolo Rivera
As THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Returns, flashback to a never before revealed team-up between Doctor Octopus and Peter Parker that sheds new light on their violent relationship.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …3.99
However I’m told that Ron Frenz will now be the artist of the final issues of Superior Spider-Man Team Up #11 and #12 rather than the solicited Marco Checchetto.
This leaves Superior Foes Of Spider-Man as the only Marvel Universe title that hasn’t been cancelled or relaunched by the Marvel Now initiatives… Could a Sinister Foes Of Spider-Man be on the way?
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018