In May, there’s no listing. The final issue, Superior Spider-Man Team Up appears to be out in April with the following solicitation,
SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #12
Kevin Shinick (W) • Marco Checchetto (A)
Cover by Paolo Rivera
As THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Returns, flashback to a never before revealed team-up between Doctor Octopus and Peter Parker that sheds new light on their violent relationship.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …3.99
However I’m told that Ron Frenz will now be the artist of the final issues of Superior Spider-Man Team Up #11 and #12 rather than the solicited Marco Checchetto.
This leaves Superior Foes Of Spider-Man as the only Marvel Universe title that hasn’t been cancelled or relaunched by the Marvel Now initiatives… Could a Sinister Foes Of Spider-Man be on the way?
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017