Paul Pope‘s 1999 Escapo is getting new life from Z2 Comics. Gritty, poetic and fast-paced, ESCAPO follows the adventures of a circus escape artist who struggles to evade Death itself – and the equally powerful grip of unrequited love.
This time the book will be published in full-color (by Shay Plummer) and include 50+ pages of bonus content. This will include a series of Pin-up graphics by contributing artists, a two-page alternate ending from the French edition and it’s redesigned in the French BD format by Jim Pascoe.
Here Pope talks about the new release and the initial inspiration for the project:
- Fox Goes Gun Happy In New Promos For New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine And The Last Man Standing - April 24, 2017
- The New Tech In Spider-Man’s Suit - April 24, 2017
- NFL Draft – The Top Defensive End Prospects - April 23, 2017
- Greg Capullo On Dark Nights: Metal – DC Master Class - April 23, 2017
- B.J. Britt Having Some Fun On The Set Of Agents Of SHIELD - April 23, 2017