Paul Pope‘s 1999 Escapo is getting new life from Z2 Comics. Gritty, poetic and fast-paced, ESCAPO follows the adventures of a circus escape artist who struggles to evade Death itself – and the equally powerful grip of unrequited love.
This time the book will be published in full-color (by Shay Plummer) and include 50+ pages of bonus content. This will include a series of Pin-up graphics by contributing artists, a two-page alternate ending from the French edition and it’s redesigned in the French BD format by Jim Pascoe.
Here Pope talks about the new release and the initial inspiration for the project:
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017
- Video: Taboo Of The Black Eyed Peas Becomes Marvel’s Red Wolf - July 24, 2017
- Richard Dragon Confirmed As Upcoming ‘Arrow’ Villain - July 24, 2017
- Writer’s Commentary – David Avallone On Bringing Bettie Page Back To Comics - July 24, 2017
- Kansas Rocks The ‘Supernatural’ Panel Stage With Carry On Wayward Son - July 23, 2017