We knew Jim Starlin was working on a Thanos Annual for Marvel. Though we didn’t know it was drawn by his old art partner Ron Lim.
They worked together on The Infinity Gauntlet and the Silver Surfer ongoing at the time. And now they have been joined together… for cosmic Marvel fans, this is the equivalent of Claremont and Byrne getting back together.
This May, experience an untold tale of the Mad Titan in the THANOS ANNUAL – written by legendary Thanos scribe Jim Starlin and drawn by Infinity Gauntlet artist Ron Lim!
Learn how a devastating defeat in Thanos’ past sets into motion cataclysmic events that cannot be undone. Facing his own demise, Thanos welcomes the afterlife – expected to be greeted by his one true love, Death. He was wrong. At the edge of his life, Thanos is greeted by the malicious Mephisto!
But Mephisto is not alone. A mysterious being waits for the Mad Titan. A mysterious being who will take him on an unparalleled journey through space and time – providing Thanos with important glimpses into his future. His greatest triumphs, and his most crushing defeats. Now, Thanos must face down Mephisto, the Avengers, and even his future self if he is to prepare for what comes next! But can he?
Events set in motion in Thanos’ past will have devastating consequences in August’s upcoming Thanos: The Infinity Revelation original graphic novel! Don’t miss one minute of the action as the legendary team that brought you Infinity Gauntlet re-teams for the THANOS ANNUAL this May!
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018