We knew Jim Starlin was working on a Thanos Annual for Marvel. Though we didn’t know it was drawn by his old art partner Ron Lim.
They worked together on The Infinity Gauntlet and the Silver Surfer ongoing at the time. And now they have been joined together… for cosmic Marvel fans, this is the equivalent of Claremont and Byrne getting back together.
This May, experience an untold tale of the Mad Titan in the THANOS ANNUAL – written by legendary Thanos scribe Jim Starlin and drawn by Infinity Gauntlet artist Ron Lim!
Learn how a devastating defeat in Thanos’ past sets into motion cataclysmic events that cannot be undone. Facing his own demise, Thanos welcomes the afterlife – expected to be greeted by his one true love, Death. He was wrong. At the edge of his life, Thanos is greeted by the malicious Mephisto!
But Mephisto is not alone. A mysterious being waits for the Mad Titan. A mysterious being who will take him on an unparalleled journey through space and time – providing Thanos with important glimpses into his future. His greatest triumphs, and his most crushing defeats. Now, Thanos must face down Mephisto, the Avengers, and even his future self if he is to prepare for what comes next! But can he?
Events set in motion in Thanos’ past will have devastating consequences in August’s upcoming Thanos: The Infinity Revelation original graphic novel! Don’t miss one minute of the action as the legendary team that brought you Infinity Gauntlet re-teams for the THANOS ANNUAL this May!
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017