In an obvious move to promote Captain America: The Winter Soldier coming out on April 4th, the 32 year old actor joins others from the film industry to hold the title including upcoming Batman Ben Affleck, Spider-Man alum James Franco, Ghost Rider Nicolas Cage and the most laid back man on the planet, Matthew McConaughey.
“What better way to kick-off ‘The Great American Race’ than with Captain America, Chris Evans, giving the command to start engines,” Daytona International Speedway President Joie Chitwood III said. “We look forward to having him be a part of our pre-race ceremonies in front of more than one hundred thousand race fans in attendance and millions more watching on FOX as we launch the 2014 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series season.”
Evans’ main duty as Grand Marshal is to say the following four words: “Drivers, start your engines.”
- Prometheus Is On The Run As Arrow Returns – Live Blog - April 26, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool NFL Mock Draft Part 3 (Picks 21-32) - April 26, 2017
- Z Nation, Evil Ernie, Vampirella And Army Of Darkness Lead The Latest Groupees Bundle - April 26, 2017
- Artist Kewber Baal’s Commentary On KISS #7 - April 26, 2017
- Bill Mantlo – Through His Brother’s Eyes - April 26, 2017