“If Jim Shooter and Dick Giordano wrestled, who would win?”
Alan Moore has declared that he won’t give any more interviews, apart from those promoting new works. And considering the effect each interview he gives has on the comic internet, they are going to be missed. So how about an old interview, from 1987 for Film Threat magazine, a series of typed questions with hand written replies by Alan?
That’s what’s up for auction, with an expected value of £500-£700. A series of questions and answers that mostly revolve around how Alan would like to see his comics turned into films, and Alan replying that, no, actually he wouldn’t really.
Not much has changed in the quarter of a century since.
Whether someone is willing to pay the price asked for this object d’histoire remains to be seen.
But here is the full interview, replicated below.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017