So What? Press is pleased to announce that it will publish two comics by Jess Ruliffsonin 2014: Invisible Wounds and City Chickens. Invisible Wounds, is part of Ruliffson’s series documenting the stories of veterans from the Iraq and Afghan wars and will debut at MoCCA Fest in New York (April 5th & 6th). City Chickens follows the life of man who runs an urban chicken coop in his Brooklyn neighborhood and is slated for a late summer release.
So What? Press, founded in 2012 by Dave Kelly and Lara Antal (Tales of the Night Watchman), showcases the work of emerging artists like Ruliffson, who is a nonfiction cartoonist living and working in Brooklyn, NY. Her work has been featured in several anthologies as well as galleries on the East Coast, but most recently, her portrait series Characters: Portraits of Contemporary Cartoonists was exhbited at LaunchPad NYC with 100 pieces on display. Her Portraits series will also be published later this year by Paper Rocket.
For further inquires, contact Dave Kelly at email@example.com.
- Giant Robots, Ninja Turtles, Monster Motors And More – Talking With Nick Roche - October 26, 2015
- Processing The Troop: Behind The Page With Joshua Cassara - October 26, 2015
- What Bengal Wants: More Wolverine Covers & Work With Rick Remender - October 23, 2015
- A Story That Keeps You Coming Back For More – We Stand On Guard So Far (#1-4) - October 23, 2015
- ‘Let’s Start A System Where The Creators Get Most Of The Money’ – David Lloyd Talks ACES Weekly - October 23, 2015