Here’s a pretty modern kind of marketing: a fifteen minute promo for a TV show, around two months ahead of its premiere date, full of clips and talking heads and all sorts of fuss. It’s like a full, pre-release EPK, more or less.
HBO screened this on their channel last night and then dropped it onto YouTube too.
That good, meaty running time will ensure a lot of people watch and share online, I think. Just another 30-second TV spot could easily get shrugged off on the web.
You might want to be wary of spoilers, though. Not for Game of Thrones‘ season four, exactly, but certainly for what has screened already.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014