From J.A.R.V.I.S. to… The Vision? Britain’s The Daily Mail is reporting Paul Bettany has joined Avengers sequel The Avengers: Age of Ultron, but he will be doing much more than just lending his voice to Iron Man’s (Robert Downey, Jr) artificially intelligent computer butler.
Daily Mail reports Bettany and co-star Jeremy Renner, who plays Hawkeye, have been spotted in and around London’s Shepperton Studios, meeting with Joss Whedon and undergoing hair and makeup tests to make him look like the android created by Ultron (James Spader) as a weapon but who ultimately becomes an Avenger himself.
Will be curious to see if this one pans out, but it must be noted that this rumor floated around last summer, so it wouldn’t be out of the blue, and Baz Bamigboye, the DM reporter over there, tends to be pretty reliable in his scoops.
Also: did you miss our previous story on the other Jarvis? I hope not…
- Fox Cancels Ancient Egypt Drama Hieroglyph Before It Even Airs - June 30, 2014
- David S. Goyer Developing Horror Novel Snowblind As Miniseries Adaptation - June 30, 2014
- Tom Hardy Joins Leonardo Dicaprio In The Revenant - June 30, 2014
- Bill Hader And Kristen Wiig Are The Skeleton Twins In First Trailer - June 30, 2014
- First Look At Henry Cavill As Clark Kent In Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice - June 30, 2014