Yes, there are dinobots. There’s no messing around: this might be the first footage from Transformers: Age of Extinction but it’s full of the big reveals.
Well, that’s undoubtedly a part of the ongoing series. The visual style is very consistent with what went before. And I don’t think anybody is going to miss Shia LeBeouf, are they?
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014