Liam Neeson is guesting with Jonathan Ross here in the UK tonight, promoting Non-Stop. Ross took the opportunity to ask a little about Taken 3 and Neeson promised a “really, really good story.”
Most interestingly, though, was his reveal that:
They called me up and I said “I’ll do it… but only as long as nobody gets Taken.”
And he wasn’t joking. It actually seems there’s really a new twist on the old routine in store. Ross pushed for more details but Neeson kept them under wraps.
He’s good like that. He didn’t even want Ross to reveal that his role in Non-Stop is that of an air marshall even though it’s all over the trailers and TV spots.
Non-Stop opens across the UK on February 28th. Taken 3 goes into production this year. I hope the Taken faithful don’t think the Taken 3 title is just being taken in vain.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014